Dupree "Nuestro Camino"

Soul Stream

Hey y'all, just wanted to let you know.... After many years of doing B3 trio and people asking "when are you gonna make a record?"...finally have one coming out. This is with a group I've had for a few years called Dupree which is myself, Jake Langley on guitar (you might know him from Joey Defrancesco's trio a while back) and a great young drummer Kyle Thompson. We've played together so much, it was just a matter of walking into the studio one afternoon and playing it down. Great live sounding room all right next to each other, just like the old days. Recorded about 15 songs, one or two takes each, live straight to two track tape. Picked six to put on 180 gram colored Vinyl (comes with a download card), but also will be available on itunes, ect. too with 10 songs to download. It will be released April 30th on Public Hi Fi Records. Anyway, just a heads up... Pretty proud of how it all came out and sounds. So pick it up after you get Organissimo's "Dedicated" if you will!

post-13-0-95014100-1363837738_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

A lot of us here dig Dusty Groove...so it was really cool to see my new trio album Dupree "Nuestro Camino" album given the DG treatment on their website. They really gave us a great write up! ... and were also enthusiastic about the album in their email back to me after they got it. Best part, they sold out of the first order already!

http://www.dustygroove.com/item.php?id=dwb8zq98kg&ref=browse.php&refQ=kwfilter%3DDupree%26amp%3Bincl_oos%3D1%26amp%3Bincl_cs%3D1%26amp%3Bformat%3Dall

Edited by Soul Stream

Yeah, it will be on CD soon. Originally it was just gonna be vinyl, 8 tracks and downloads. But reality of modern times stepped in at some point. Our mastering guy has put us way behind....I won't go into details...but a one day event has taken 3 weeks at this point. So we should have easily had CDs on the release date of April 30th...now it will be after that by a week a two. All that said, my favorite way to listen to the album is on 8 track, mono!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...