BFT 121 Signup

Dan Gould

Sorry if this is a little early but I wasn't sure how much web time I'd have in the next few days ...

I've done this so many times many or most of you know what to expect: Mainstream, straightahead jazz, with a strong bias toward the blues. And Gene Harris. (I realize that might be considered redundant.) :crazy::cool::g

But this one will be a little different, because I've come up with a theme that was conceived to maximize the chance that all tunes might actually be identified. I know you're thinking "whoa, its hard enough to get one or two right, what makes you think someone can run the table?"

Well, I don't necessarily think a single person can run the table ... but I've tried to make the theme pretty darn obvious, and once recognized, the theme will narrow the possibilities.

I hope.

Anyway, just a bit over a single disc worth of music, about 95 minutes altogether.

Intrigued? Specify D/L or discs, here or via PM.

And HP, I've already got your discs burned .... so I hope you'll join in the fun.

I was going to enroll you regardless Thom. :g

D/L links were PM'd yesterday hopefully everyone got them. One set of discs was mailed a few days ago so that should be arriving shortly.

Anyone on the fence, please post if you want to participate.

I'm afraid I won't be able to participate this time. I'm really sorry since I really like the game and finding out about new music but I feel I won't be able to look into your game in the way it deserves at the moment and that just doesn't feel right.
Good luck and have fun, Dan, and of course all of you who are playing too!
Kind regards, page