Message from eBay Seller

I bought a US$10 audio cable from this seller. Already has 50,000 feedback ratings, so someone who is doing volume.

Seller Location: Hong Kong. Shipped to a town of 100 people no one has ever heard of (including people in neighboring cities.)

It was just sincerely insincerely sincere enough to brighten my day.

Hello Friend,

How are you ? My name is Cindy.Your item was shipped with care from us within 24 hours after payment done.

We hope everything goes well around you and most people from your city are very kind. We hope that you will receive the item in great condition. You can refer to the description for item estimated delivery time.

If item arrive in good condition, please leave positive feedback and 5 stars in all detailed ratings.Any ratings less than 5 stars means you are not satisfied. So,You can contact us for solution in case any problem and we will be sure to resolve any concerns you may have within 24 hours.Please don't open a dispute or leave us negative feedback or low DSR before contacting us and we appreciate that.

Next time if you come to our city for travelling, My husband stephen and I would be happy to guide you around and have a drink with you.

Have a great time with your family.

Kind Regards from my heart.

Cindy