BFT 133 Sign up

Dan Gould

Well many of you know what to expect on one of my BFTs. Some blues. Some Gene Harris. Some flag-wavers.

Some bluesy Gene Harris flag-wavers. :g

And obscurities. Oh such obscurities this time around. Obscurities so obscure it will take Jeff 30 seconds or so to recognize them. The rest of you on your own.

D/Ls courtesy of Thom Keith's server, discs to be manufactured on demand and entrusted to the frightfully incompetent USPS.

Edit to add: 21 tracks, about 120 minutes. A number of tracks are quite short but there are an almost equal number that top 10 minutes, so ...

Edited by Dan Gould

And obscurities. Oh such obscurities this time around. Obscurities so obscure it will take Jeff 30 seconds or so to recognize them. The rest of you on your own.

If I have that reputation, it's not really deserved. I have several "wheelhouses" within which I do really well. Outside of those, I flail and founder like everyone else. Gene Harris, etc. ain't in my wheelhouse.

But I'll give it a shot, with the disclaimer that two hours is a little long for my BFT tastes, so I might pick and choose tracks. DL, please.

Well with net neutrality coming, how long before they do take it over? ;)

Thanks to everyone who have joined up so far and I hope we get more.

And Jeff, it's all in jest but at the same time, if anyone recognizes the obscurities, my money is on you.

A download for me, please Dan. Blues?! I am up for that. Not sure about the obscurities and the amount of 21! tracks. That ís a lot. Well, time to live dangerously, since spring will be in the air! :)
Thanks. Kind regards, page

Allright, now we got a party. :party::party:

You betcha! I'll bring some wine and olives. Now some beer and some music to dance to, let's get this party rolling....

Eh, I guess I was so cheerful for finishing my taxes finally. Don't mind me.

Edited by page