Upcoming Blue Note 100 low-priced reissues from Japan ( June-july 201

bluenote65

CDJAPAN has just issued the list of the upcoming BLUE NOTE reissues due out on June & July '15

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/music/jazz-fusion/

I found some rare titles....

GRANT GREEN - Shades Of Green

THE THREE SOUNDS - Bottoms Up

THE THREE SOUNDS - Moods

THE THREE SOUNDS - Good deal

HORACE PARLAN - Moovin' & Groovin'

JACK MCDUFF - Who Knows What Tomorrow's Gonna Bring ?

There was no report to the moderators about that one, sorry, but now merged in chronological order, nothing deleted out of either, so consider this the thread equivalent of a full session tape.

Like I tell my dog, we finally got you fixed, now just keep it clean from here on out.

So, then, this thread is a redundancy to an existing conversation, but not a "duplicate thread".

If the OP wants to delete this entire thread, that can happen but geez, I appreciate his/her enthusiasm (and their desire to have it cleaned up), and since there are so many redundancies on this board anyway (it being a reflection of life in that regard), this thread and that conversation will be left alone to coexist and the marketplace will be the decider, unless the marketplace decides it wants moderator intervention, in which case, here we are, we got the Moderatonos all strapped on and are ready to go riding with them.