Good morning to all,

Do you guys love Grant Green as I do?  Not just him, but all of the players on his records from the 1960's.....absolutely great!  This is not a straight up approach to a cover because I certainly made it my own and I left out guitar completely.  I just did not think my guitar added anything to the music at this point, but maybe in a later version (I may be doing some alternate versions of this).

So Jean De Fleur, yeah super famous jazz composition.  I have always loved it.  I decided to take it on and see what I could do with it.  This music includes drums, bass, piano, electric piano, and trumpet.  I dig it.  I really want your feedback on this music.  What do you think?  Leave your comments below.

Thanks and have a great day.

https://youtu.be/_lNRuH5Fxdw

1 hour ago, Sound Explorer said:

Okay I get it.....you guys don't dig this at all.  Alright.

Making assumptions after 8 hours isn't a good look.

There aren't that many musicians on this board to give constructive criticism.

Last thing I'll say is, IMHO, using the board entirely as a sounding board for your efforts also isn't a great look. Consider engaging with the community and joining discussions. Look up Grant Green threads and add your own thoughts.  Otherwise I think of you as a spammer, just spamming your own creations instead of product other people created/produced.

My 2 cents and nothing more.

18 minutes ago, Dan Gould said:

Making assumptions after 8 hours isn't a good look.

There aren't that many musicians on this board to give constructive criticism.

Last thing I'll say is, IMHO, using the board entirely as a sounding board for your efforts also isn't a great look. Consider engaging with the community and joining discussions. Look up Grant Green threads and add your own thoughts.  Otherwise I think of you as a spammer, just spamming your own creations instead of product other people created/produced.

My 2 cents and nothing more.

Dan, thanks man.  Just has been quiet and I am always excited to hear if my music "spoke" to anyone else.  I am guilty much of the time of living in my bubble, I am always creating.  I do wish to venture into learning and talking to others about other areas on the board, but I do get tunnel vision....this I know.  Thanks man.

On 7/20/2021 at 8:10 PM, Sound Explorer said:

Dan, thanks man.  Just has been quiet and I am always excited to hear if my music "spoke" to anyone else.  I am guilty much of the time of living in my bubble, I am always creating.  I do wish to venture into learning and talking to others about other areas on the board, but I do get tunnel vision....this I know.  Thanks man.

Good response, thanks.  Looking forward to hearing your thoughts throughout the topics.