2022 Blindfold Test Signup

Hot Ptah

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I don't want to tread by saying anything too soon, but at the same time, I kind of want to get it out of the way.  I can take over Bill's part of the organizaiton of this (and keep doing the tech side).  I retired this year, so I have the time and I don't mind.  Seems the path of least resistance unless someone is really warm to take over that side of things.  Again, I feel a bit awkward, but there isn't really a good time for the conversation.  Any input respected and appreciated.

9 hours ago, tkeith said:

Guys, I don't want to tread by saying anything too soon, but at the same time, I kind of want to get it out of the way.  I can take over Bill's part of the organizaiton of this (and keep doing the tech side).  I retired this year, so I have the time and I don't mind.  Seems the path of least resistance unless someone is really warm to take over that side of things.  Again, I feel a bit awkward, but there isn't really a good time for the conversation.  Any input respected and appreciated.

Already being host of the digital files it makes perfect sense ... and congrats on retirement.  (And I had no idea that had happened. I recall you mentioned being too busy with work but retirement - you seem way too young but if you have the years in, good for you.)

On 3/16/2022 at 6:18 AM, Dan Gould said:

Already being host of the digital files it makes perfect sense ... and congrats on retirement.  (And I had no idea that had happened. I recall you mentioned being too busy with work but retirement - you seem way too young but if you have the years in, good for you.)

I don't, bud -- I married up.

• 4 weeks later...

Webbcity is going to take November.  Added to schedule.

May              Dmitry

June             Dub Modal

July               Pim

August          Ken Dryden

September   

October        JSngry

November    Webbcity

December.    felser

• 1 month later...

Alrighty!  Last spot for 2022 (September) has been claimed.  Dad's gonna step up now that I've got time to help him learn to navigate the site.  Says it's already done, so the pressure is on me to play tech support.  I'll start a thread soon for 2023.

20 minutes ago, tkeith said:

Alrighty!  Last spot for 2022 (September) has been claimed.  Dad's gonna step up now that I've got time to help him learn to navigate the site.  Says it's already done, so the pressure is on me to play tech support.  I'll start a thread soon for 2023.

That's awesome!  Got a couple of really nice Sonny Greenwich CD's from your dad on ebay a few years ago, and he knows his stuff!

• 2 months later...