2023 Donations

Jim Alfredson

Hi friends,

Yesterday I added a new donations box on the right hand side of the main forum page. I received several donations, which I really appreciate. Unfortunately the free donations plug-in I installed didn’t keep track of the individual donations or even add them to the total. Rest assured, I received them, but the plug-in didn’t reflect that fact.

So I just updated to a better donations plug-in that cost $50 to initially purchase and then $20 a year to maintain. 

If you donated yesterday, please send me a PM with the amount and I’ll manually add it to the fund drive total, so we have an accurate count of where we are towards the $2800 goal.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Jim Alfredson said:

Hi friends,

Yesterday I added a new donations box on the right hand side of the main forum page. I received several donations, which I really appreciate. Unfortunately the free donations plug-in I installed didn’t keep track of the individual donations or even add them to the total. Rest assured, I received them, but the plug-in didn’t reflect that fact.

So I just updated to a better donations plug-in that cost $50 to initially purchase and then $20 a year to maintain. 

If you donated yesterday, please send me a PM with the amount and I’ll manually add it to the fund drive total, so we have an accurate count of where we are towards the $2800 goal.

Thank you!

Heads up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 6:05 PM, Jim Alfredson said:

The developer of the plug-in seems to have disappeared, which is strange because this plug-in has existed for over a decade. It's the same plug-in I was using on the old forum, just updated for the new software. I will try to find another way to make it work. 

Bad luck but count on us. The cash will come from our side

;-]]

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2022 at 12:02 PM, Jim Alfredson said:

Hi friends,

Thank you!

Did you get all you needed from us for 2022?

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2023 at 7:42 PM, Jim Alfredson said:

I just reinstalled the plugin. The developer finally got back to me (first contacted him in October) and says it's fixed.

I doubt that. Still no Information today in march 2023  about the "Total" situation. Very poor work is all I can say fumbling around on this "plug-in" topic.