Monk "Nutty" - Version with Lyrics?

Teasing the Korean

I admire all people who can memorize lyrics of songs. 

I sometimes try to find lyrics to songs on google, but often it´s just the lyrics written and you don´t know how they insert it into the song, and sometimes the most part of the lyrics is the verse of the song. And many of us know the verse only on tunes, where it is usually played as an intro . 

On the other hand, I noticed that in any language I know, it´s hard to understand words if they are sung. 
And me and my wife can´t memorize even the simplest children songs, we might start with the first three words of the song if it start´s with the title of the song and than it turns into "hm hm hm" or in my case into some stupid scat with shou bah bee shou bah bop😄

Last year we had that nice little winter tree in the living room and when we stood in front of it, we said spontaniously "at that point it is supposed to sing some "colinde" (Weihnachtslieder) and we started "Stille Nacht Helige Nacht" and after that four words the lyrics turned into "hmmmm hm hmm, hmmm hm hmm" 😲

I can memorize all that music just from hearing it just one time, but a few words of lyrics and I´m lost.....