Worry Later "Humpty Bump"

Gheorghe

Hello Friends !

I want to introduce you to some of the greatest players here in Austria whom I know personally. 

The Group "Worry later" (namend after Monk´s composition with the same title) was founded some years ago and each member is a fantastic musician and each of them teach jazz at high level jazz academies here in town, and their students are some of the hottest young players around here. 

Oliver Kent (p)  is  my idea of a perfect pianist and a fantastic composer. 
Daniel Nösig (tp) and Thomas Kugi (ts) .....I can say onestly that I listen to them with the same fascination and pleasure I would listen to let´s say Lee Morgan with Hank Mobley, or let´s say Freddie Hubbard and Wayne Shorter. 

Uli Langthaler (b) is also a fantastic composer and I love he bass sound soo much , he is my favourite bass player. 

Dusan Novakov (dr), oh you know how much I love good drummers and it´s just heaven on earth.

They all are so wonderful human beings and I enjoy their concerts so much.

This album has great compositions, all composed by Oliver Kent and Uli Langthaler. I could write about each composition but listen yourself, the music speaks for itself. 

And the recording sound is great. There is too many records where you just don´t hear what the drummer plays, because they cut it out and you wouldn´t hear the ride cymbal and stuff. But here it´s the sound I love, and almost like hearing them live .

Highly recommended. 

Herunterladen (3).jpg

15 hours ago, mjazzg said:

Thanks, all new names to me. This and another of their albums is streamable so I shall have a listen

13 hours ago, bresna said:

I'm seeing that it can be streamed but I can't seem to find a CD copy anywhere. What I'm hearing sounds very nice.

Thank you both so much for answering to this thread. I got the CD from Amazon, or from discogs I think. Maybe it can be ordered also on their homepage, "worry later" or directly by the label.