Pre-Sale for Spring 2023 Releases, Books and CDs

AllenLowe

I head to Boston Sunday for one more surgery (number 15) but there's light at the end of the funnel - feeling better, have had what is probably my last reconstructive surgery. I have a face again (well, maybe 75 percent of a face) and hope to be playing by the end of January. We are also doing Dizzy's on May 3, 2023, with a nice group including Aaron Johnson, Ava Mendoza, Ray Suhy, Lewis Porter.

In the meantime I am trying to get my "career" back. I did a whole lot of recording last spring, and am finishing a book, as follows:

3 cd set of my own work called In the Dark (featuring Ken Peplowski and others) and a separate, single CD of my own work called America: The Rough Cut. The first is a series of song forms and oddities; the last is a program of older American song forms, from gospel to country to blues and pre-blues. Plus a heavy metal piece (actually 2) with saxophone and electric guitar. All pieces feature Ray Suhy, who I say without fear of hype is the best guitar player in the world. And Aaron Johnson, on clarinet and alto on In the Dark, is not to be missed. Both projects will be out on ESP Disk; I honestly think this is the best work I have ever done. The book is called Letter to Esperanza, with some semi-pithy commentary plus the usual stuff which continues to get me into trouble.

I would like to do an advance sale. This will help finance the project. I offer the following:

1) In the Dark – 3 CD set - $25 plus media shipping (total $30)

2) America: The Rough Cut – single cd - $10 plus media shipping (total $15) –

3) The book – Letter to Esperanza  - which will be priced at $30 shipped when issued – for $20 shipped as a pre-order.

Those are all individual prices when ordered, in advance, separately. Or, order all for $55 shipped in the USA. (Contact me for Euro shipping, which has gotten expensive) -

my paypal is allenlowe5@gmail.com

thanks -

Edited by AllenLowe