R.I.P. Dr. Mark Feldman

Tom 1960

Sad to report good friend and jazz entrepreneur Mark Feldman of Uptown Records and later Reservoir Records passed on Tuesday in Kingston, NY. I own many of the Reservoir catalogue and am proud to have known him. When I lived in Kingston and after I moved to Maine it was always great to stop by and visit and share our love for jazz music among other things. Mark always had great stories to share and I feel so blessed to have known him. I got to see Mark back in October and visited for nearly an hour. I am so glad I had the opportunity to see him one last time. I will miss you my friend. Thanks for being my friend. Hope you get to see some great gigs in the next world. 

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/dailyfreeman/name/mark-feldman-obituary?id=38340221&utm_source=webshareapi&utm_medium=share_button&utm_campaign=wsapimobile_beta

2 hours ago, Tom 1960 said:

Sad to report good friend and jazz entrepreneur Mark Feldman of Uptown Records and later Reservoir Records passed on Tuesday in Kingston, NY. I own many of the Reservoir catalogue and am proud to have known him. When I lived in Kingston and after I moved to Maine it was always great to stop by and visit and share our love for jazz music among other things. Mark always had great stories to share and I feel so blessed to have known him. I got to see Mark back in October and visited for nearly an hour. I am so glad I had the opportunity to see him one last time. I will miss you my friend. Thanks for being my friend. Hope you get to see some great gigs in the next world. 

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/dailyfreeman/name/mark-feldman-obituary?id=38340221&utm_source=webshareapi&utm_medium=share_button&utm_campaign=wsapimobile_beta

RIP, sad news. Big fan of the Reservoir label.

Didn't know Dr. Feldman personally (live a bit far from Kingston to have met him, although he was likely in the audience at some shows I attended), but own many Reservoir titles and had a few e-mail conversations regarding orders and catalog.

• Tom 1960 changed the title to R.I.P. Dr. Mark Feldman