Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'us stereo equipments in uk'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Found 1 result

  1. Hi folks, I just moved from US to UK, and brought my CD player and amplifier with me. I am trying to figure out what kind of voltage converter I need. I am completely ignorant about these matters, but how much wattage would a normal CD player (NAD C 516BEE) and an ancient Sony amplifier (with built in phono amp) use? I can't figure it out by looking at the back panels of these things. If you know any ballpark figure, I would be grateful for your guidance. Thanks. And if you know of any brand name of these converters that you think are reliable, I would be happy to have that too. Lots of choices on Amazon UK.