StarThrower

What Classical Music Are You Listening To?

14,559 posts in this topic

51lp5ywiAOL.jpg

These are "must have" Bolet/Liszt performances ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could not leave this behind for one euro in excellent condition.

R-8904261-1471169803-5995.jpeg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Referentzhunter said:

Could not leave this behind for one euro in excellent condition.

R-8904261-1471169803-5995.jpeg.jpg

:party: ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beethoven - String Quartet Op.18/2   and   Mendelsohhn - Piano Trio No.2, Op.66819roSs-JQL._AC_UY218_.jpg518TmqL1JrL._AC_UY218_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Peter Friedman said:

Beethoven - String Quartet Op.18/2   819roSs-JQL._AC_UY218_.jpg

Excellent ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

simply suberb. Grumiaux is such an excellent violinist and Haitink and the Amsterdammers deliver also. And the sound is yep.

gfgfgfg.jpg

Edited by Referentzhunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Referentzhunter said:

simply suberb. Grumiaux is such an excellent violinist and Haitink and the Amsterdammers deliver also. And the sound is yep.

gfgfgfg.jpg

The" Philips sound" was recurringly amazing ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, soulpope said:

The" Philips sound" was recurringly amazing ....

yes right, and yeah ... vinyl.

 

lkkhjkghjgf.jpg

Edited by Referentzhunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Referentzhunter said:

'Bach' part, superb !

n.jpg

Yep ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soulpope said:

Yep ....

don't want to make anybody jealous or something but finding such a nice 6 lp-box for 6 euro gives me such a kick. I love it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Referentzhunter said:

don't want to make anybody jealous or something but finding such a nice 6 lp-box for 6 euro gives me such a kick. I love it. 

The beauty of collecting includes bargains .... if you are willing to buy opportunistically .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NP .... :

ICACapture.png

Thereof "Hammerklavier" ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are going to like 'this one' i hope. 2 lp for 2 euro on Supraphone Dutch edition. Symphony No. 9, Violin Concerto and Romace (Josef Suk) 

Now playing

m.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Referentzhunter said:

You are going to like 'this one' i hope. 2 lp for 2 euro on Supraphone Dutch edition. Symphony No. 9, Violin Concerto and Romace (Josef Suk) 

Now playing

m.jpg

Very good indeed ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, soulpope said:

Very good indeed ....

and your favorite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Referentzhunter said:

and your favorite

❤....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.