HIT SONGS, 1900-1955. American Popular Music of the Pre-Rock Era.

If anyone is interested this really is a wonderful book but I am selling this one as I received two copies for Xmas from different relatives!!!
(This book is priced at £55.02 on Amazon UK and on Abe Books it's cheapest UK price is £69.58)!  It is of course brand new and I would like £35 for it plus postage.

HIT-SONGS-1900-1955-American-Popular-Music-of-the-Pre-Rock-Era

This is a chronology of the most famous songs from the years before rock 'n' roll. The top hits for each year are described, including vital information such as song origin, artist(s), and chart information. For many songs, the author includes any web or library holdings of sheet music covers, musical scores, and free audio files. An extensive collection of biographical sketches follows, providing performing credits, relevant professional awards, and brief biographies for hundreds of the era's most popular performers, lyricists, and composers. It includes an alphabetical song index and bibliography.   Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 2.5 x 24.1 cm and has 552 pages.