My first django

Shhhhhhhh. :)

Uh, yeah, I have a notify me list that's probably close to 40 discs. I figure some people here must use it, as oftentimes by the time I check the "notify me" e-mail the disc is gone.

I've gotten many discs that I've wanted at good prices though, and sometimes things I didn't know I wanted till I shopped around (like Konitz Meets Mulligan.) If you're patient OOP discs will pop up. I picked up a couple of Motians from the site through the notify me feature that I had inputted over a year ago.

Eek, my order history is 3 pages long, so yes, I like the place and it can be addictive!

Been there lots of times, I'm afraid. My latest was the Ellington V-Discs on Collectibles, 3 discs for $8.99. I've scored some nice OOP stuff in the past such as the Stan Getz Nobody Else But Me, the Mulligan Japanese Emarcy disc for 8.99 and some of the Helen Merrill titles (but I just missed "Date with the Blues" last week.

My notify list runs 2 pages at the moment, but it's been longer!

Edited by Pete B

Hate to break it to ya, but...

In and Out is due for RVG release Aug 10. It will be available for that price new, upgraded and shipped to your door from deepdiscountcd.com.

yeah but i get mine NOW!!! :g

i can always upgrade ;)

it's dangerous at django's, lots - o - stuff to choose from! :excited: