Ann Arbor Jazz Festivals 1978-80

I am looking for tapes of radio broadcasts of the Ann Arbor Jazz Festivals in 1978, 1979 and 1980. I had taped them off of the radio but a friend erased the tapes, not understanding what they were.

The lineups: 1978: Mary Lou Williams, Max Roach Quartet, Stan Getz, Max Roach/Archie Shepp Duo, Johnny Griffin, Dexter Gordon, Freddie Hubbard, Kenny Burrell, Stanley Turrentine, Sun Ra, Marcus Belgrave and the II-V-I Orchestra, Chico Freeman, Hubert Laws, Ellington Orchestra, Mose Allison, Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers.

1979: Dexter Gordon, Sun Ra, Joseph Jarman/Don Moye Duo, Larry Coryell, Mingus Dynasty, McCoy Tyner

1980: Stephane Grappelli, Oregon, Anthony Braxton, Chico Freeman, Stanley Turrentine, Arthur Blythe, Sarah Vaughan

I am looking for tapes of radio broadcasts of the Ann Arbor Jazz Festivals in 1978, 1979 and 1980. I had taped them off of the radio but a friend erased the tapes, not understanding what they were.

The lineups: 1978: Mary Lou Williams, Max Roach Quartet, Stan Getz, Max Roach/Archie Shepp Duo, Johnny Griffin, Dexter Gordon, Freddie Hubbard, Kenny Burrell, Stanley Turrentine, Sun Ra, Marcus Belgrave and the II-V-I Orchestra, Chico Freeman, Hubert Laws, Ellington Orchestra, Mose Allison, Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers.

1979: Dexter Gordon, Sun Ra, Joseph Jarman/Don Moye Duo, Larry Coryell, Mingus Dynasty, McCoy Tyner

1980: Stephane Grappelli, Oregon, Anthony Braxton, Chico Freeman, Stanley Turrentine, Arthur Blythe, Sarah Vaughan

A "friend" ???? :blink::wacko::excited: Still a "friend"....

Sorry. Wish I would have been there. Great lineup.