trouble with okka cds?

gregpuck

Just wondering if anybody else was having problems, or has heard about any issues, with Okka CDs. The last three I bought (Territory Band-4, FME Cuts and Rempsi/ Daisy Back to the Circle) new/ sealed, not used) will not play on my Sony 333 ES SACD player. They are the first ones I have bought that won't play. They don't skip, the player won't read them at all. But the player has no trouble with any other CDS. The odd thing is that they do play in my car player. I have quite a few Okka cds, but these fairly new releases are the ones that don't play. Any help or advice would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks

Greg

Just wondering if anybody else was having problems, or has heard about any issues, with Okka CDs. The last three I bought (Territory Band-4, FME Cuts and Rempsi/ Daisy Back to the Circle) new/ sealed, not used) will not play on my Sony 333 ES SACD player. They are the first ones I have bought that won't play. They don't skip, the player won't read them at all. But the player has no trouble with any other CDS. The odd thing is that they do play in my car player. I have quite a few Okka cds, but these fairly new releases are the ones that don't play. Any help or advice would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks

Greg

I don't have any problem with Cuts in my home CD player.

I think it's the fault of the player. I have a Sony SCD-XA777ES SACD player which has problems with a few discs too (3 OJC samplers and an Oregon CD, all manufactured by ZYX Germany), that play fine on other CD players. It was unable to read the TOC (table of content) of the discs.

I solved it by making CD-R copies of the discs, which play normally on the Sony.

Edited by Claude