A shout out to any Dallas area reel to reel users

I need a favor. (money can come into play here too).

Several months back I mentioned in these threads a reel to reel tape I have entitled "Duke Ellington - the Apartment"

I found this in a batch of reel to reel tapes I picked up on Ebay (advertised simply as "jazz reel to reel tapes")

I have listened to it the best I can (on a Sony with misaligned heads). It definitely is Duke narrating and playing casual piano, while in the background you can hear ambient party noise (soft conversation, glasses tinkling etc). Duke is telling a story of some sort.

Are there any Dallas area R2R owner/users in here? I would like to get this reel to reel tape copied to CD or even cassette.

Duke is narrating some sort of story. This tape has me fascinated. I suspect that it perhaps could be a rare one-off thing. Collectors I've mentioned this to have no idea what I'm talking about.

If any readers in the Dallas area would be interested in making a copy for me using their R2R and duplicating gear, I would greatly appreciate it. I can manage some sort of monetary exhange. Certainly a copy will be provided to the "favor giver"

Edited by slide_advantage_redoux