LF: Some Don Byas & Lee Konitz

Bol

I am looking for the following 2 items with the CDs and packaging in excellent condition. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I also have many CDs (including many new ones added this past week) for trade. Thanks.

Don Byas, "Featuring Mary Lou Williams Trio & Beryl Booker Trio" (Vogue)

Lee Konitz, "Motion" (Verve Elite) 3-CD set

I am looking for the following 2 items with the CDs and packaging in excellent condition. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I also have many CDs (including many new ones added this past week) for trade. Thanks.

For whatever reason the Don Byas is one of the most difficult albums in the Vogue Masters reissue program to locate. There are several available on Amazon if you wish to pay a premium ... the lowest price I have seen recently is $38.00. Even on the European Amazon sites this album sells for a premium price ..

For whatever reason the Don Byas is one of the most difficult albums in the Vogue Masters reissue program to locate. There are several available on Amazon if you wish to pay a premium ... the lowest price I have seen recently is $38.00. Even on the European Amazon sites this album sells for a premium price ..

Yes, I noticed that it is available on Amazon. But I was hoping to locate it for a more reasonable price. Thanks.

I hope that the Vogues get re-issued at some point. They came and went before I became interested in most of the titles.

Edited by Bol