FS: Records, some rare

I'm about to move and I'm admitting to myself what I can afford to keep around space wise, as I'm moving into a slightly smaller space.

I've done some research as to the prices and have in all cases offered these below what they've been going for on ebay and elsewhere because I'd just as soon send them to a good Organissimo home. Some of them regularly sell for well north of the prices listed below but I'm not concerned with that. If you're interested in any of them let me know and I can send you some pictures of the covers/records and do a more detailed look at the sleeves/records to make sure I've graded them accurately - the only way the prices can move is down, so it's in your favor. I've already adjusted prices as best I could based on condition of the sleeves and records, but to be honest I'm not an expert at grading so I went on the very conservative side in that sense.

Shipping is additional - I'm going to charge based it on actual cost - I can quote you a rough estimate once you PM me. If you want insurance/tracking I'd be happy to do that for the extra charge as well. PayPal only, if you're in Chicago we could arrange to skip the shipping and do an in person hand off.

10"s

Gerry Mulligan Quartet - Pacific Jazz PJLP - 1 $50

Milt Jackson Quartet - Dee Gee 1002 $65

Miles Davis - Classics in Jazz - CAPITOL H459 $50

Miles Davis Quintet - PRESTIGE PRLP 185 $60

Jimmy Raney Ensemble Prestige Records 10 inch. 1103 $70

Modern Jazz Quartet PRLP 160 - $100

Billy Taylor Trio - Jazz At Storyville ROOST RLP 406 $25

Bud Shank and Three Trombones PJLP-14 $100

Johnny Smith Quintet w/ Stan Getz ROOST 413 $35

LPs

Ellis Larkins - Lost In The Wood - $20

Vito Price - Swingin in the Loop (black label with silver lettering) Argo LP 631 - ON HOLD

George Russell New York N.Y. Decca Org DG DL 9216 - $50

Jazz for Playboys featuring Frank Wess, Kenny Burrell, Joe Newman, Freddie Green, Eddie Jones, Ed Thigpen, Gus Johnson - $50

Rahsaan Roland Kirk: Now Please Don't You Cry, Beautiful Edith; Verve V6-8709; gatefold ON HOLD

John Lewis-The John Lewis Piano-Atlantic 1272 - $40

Don Ellis - New Ideas - ON HOLD

First come first serve via PMs. Everything not sold here is going on EBay later this week.

Edited by The Danimal