English Emi/One-Up catalog numbers

EKE BBB

Here's one more query, this time for our resident English oldtimers:

Could anybody confirm catalog number for the English Emi/One-Up reissue of Harry Carney's "Rock Me Gently" LP?

I have seen it listed as DU0133, BUT this serial number looks much more like the Emi/Double-Up reissues (such as DU0125 for this "Rock Me Gently" LP).

All the Emi/One-Up issues I have seen have a OU XXXX serial number, such us OU 2159 for The G.U.S. (Footwear) BAND disc called "Kings of Brass".

Any help is much appreciated!

A

Edited by EKE BBB

EKE BBB:

A partial response somewhat related to your question about the Carney album (although I'm not an English oldtimer):

I had parts of the Harry Carney album on a double album called "Great Ellingtonians Play A Tribute to Duke Ellington" (EMI/Double-Up Duo 125 in the Lansdowne Series). The double album also includes material from a Booty Wood session and some material from a Paul Gonsalves/Harold Ashby Session.

I eventually found what appears to be a French issue of the Carney ("The Duke's Men" album on Phillips (S 849.106), which also references the Lansdowne Series.

Not sure if this helps or not.

Here's one more query, this time for our resident English oldtimers:

Could anybody confirm catalog number for the English Emi/One-Up reissue of Harry Carney's "Rock Me Gently" LP?

I have seen it listed as DU0133, BUT this serial number looks much more like the Emi/Double-Up reissues (such as DU0125 for this "Rock Me Gently" LP).

All the Emi/One-Up issues I have seen have a OU XXXX serial number, such us OU 2159 for The G.U.S. (Footwear) BAND disc called "Kings of Brass".

Any help is much appreciated!

A