Retirement Fund- FS: Mosaic Box Sets-Most OOP

jazzkrow

I have been putting this off for awhile, but with trying to retire in 2013 and being out of work, I think it is time to try to sell some Mosaic sets. I will keep these up for a week and then consider to just keep them for another time where their sale is imperative/ outright necessity.

All are in superb condition and some sealed/Brand New.

Dizzy Reece Mosaic Select New/Sealed- OOP $75

Complete 1959 Charles Mingus CBS 4 Q-LP $125

Clef/Mercury Oscar Peterson Sealed 7 CDs European Version (Sealed) $125

Complete HRS Sessions 6 CDs (2 are still sealed) $175

BTW- I have a mint 12 LP set of the Count Basie Live Roulette set that I would like to trade for either the Studio Roulette (CD) or the same set in CD (Live). Unsure if any additional cash needed from buyer for the transaction

Also I am open to a discussion of the sale of the newer but OOP Lester Young with Count Basie 1930s Mosaic set - Still Sealed- A tough one to decide to sell or keep.

The same goes with the 6 LP set of Hall, Johnson, Dickenson, DeParis Mosaic set that is long OOP.

Would much prefer a multiple purchase transaction and would give a small discount to same.

Shipping at actual cost. Would prefer cash, checks from known members, US Postal money order, as Paypal has too many fees that chip away at $ I will receive. US SALES only.

I have been member here for many years and would prefer to sell to our members.

Can provide any other info when requested.

Just send a PM or post.

Thanks for looking.

This post will come down next Sunday night. I prefer to avoid E-bay, Amazon if at possible and will likely keep these if no interest. Tough sales to make but at least they will go to folks who will value them...

Thanks for reading this.

Jeff