I offer the following sets. Prices are based on discogs items in comparable condition available from US sellers.

Shipping to the lower 48 only. Shipping charge added at cost. Paypal F/F Please.

Bill Bruford's Earthworks Complete- Exc. Condition. DIscs played just to rip to iTunes. Jewel case hinge to "Heavenly Bodies" is broken because of course the disc slid out as I was taking the set off of the shelf.  $75  SOLD

Modern Jazz Quartet- Complete Prestige/Pablo Recordings- Exc. Condition. Discs unplayed.  $32 $25

Tubby Hayes- Complete Fontana- Discs Exc./Box Very good (Has a slight bow to the side and top...not my fault)- $150 $125

Dave Brubeck- For All Time- Opened but unplayed. Exc. Condition. $15 $12

Herbie Hancock- Complete Blue Note Sixties Sessions (1998 BN Issue)- Unplayed/Booklet and Case nice and tight. Promotional sticker on the back. and promotional disclaimer printed on each CD. $60 SOLD

The Contemporary Records Story- Exc condition. Discs unplayed. Promotional use printed around inner part of the discs. $15 $10

Jan Akkerman- The Complete Jan Akkerman New/Sealed.- $100 $80

The Debut Records Story- New/Sealed  $15 $10

The Art Ensemble 1967/69- VG++/Exc. Condition- $70 SOLD

Count Basie- The Columbia Years- America's #1 Band- Box Open/Discs Sealed- Scratch in bar code. $15 $12

Blue Note 60 Years- 1939/69. Box Shows normal wear for being almost 25 years old. Book/Discs are in exc./mint shape. Most discs were never played. $75 SOLD

Charles Mingus (Mosaic MD7-251) The Jazz Workshop Concerts 1964/65- Box has slight flair on sides (my experience with many sets). Set 2399. Discs unplayed book unread. $150 $140

Buddy Guy- Can't Quit the Blues- New/Sealed  $25   SOLD

Mike Bloomfield- From his head to his heart to his hands- Exc. Cond. Discs played just to rip. Booklet unread. $30 $25

David X. Young's Jazz Loft- Discs unplayed/Book unread. Exc. condition. $12 $10

Johnny Winter- True to the Blues- The Johnny Winter Story- Discs played just to rip. Booklet read once. $40 $30

Johnny Cash- Cash Unearthed. New/Sealed. Box has slight crease on top and bottom. Almost like they belong there but probably not. $50 $45

Grateful Dead- So Many Roads New/Sealed. $50 SOLD

***Complete Set of Mosaic Selects*** Half a dozen or so unopened and a few have promo marks on bar code. Photos available on request. $1250

Edited by greggery peccary
add select sets