Bob Mintzer, Dave Liebman, and Bob Sheppard

dorono

Hey guys,

Some blatant self promotion here, I hope you don't mind...

I just wanted to share with you guys that I'm going to be coming out with a downloadable jazz course consisting of audio master class interviews with Bob Mintzer, Dave Liebman, and Bob Sheppard. It also comes with an e-book summarizing the interviews (so you don't have to take notes), as well as an exercise workbook plus some audio examples of the concepts being taught.

We go over topics such as coming up with a continuous stream of melodic material, the intervallic approach that gives you that hip "post-Coltrane" sound, mastering jazz harmony, using rhythm, articulation, and phrasing for maximum expression, and a TON of other stuff.

Before I launch this thing officially, I am offering a major discount to people who sign up for my mailing list, and if you sign up for the list, you also get free audio masterclass interviews with Ted Nash, Ben Wendel, and Mel Martin, regardless of whether you buy or not.

If you'd like to watch a 7-minute mini-documentary/promo with Mintzer, Liebman, and Sheppard and sign up for the list, hop over to http://www.jazzlessonswithgiants.com.

[end of pitch]

Thanks for reading, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions!