SOLD - FS: ICTUS Records 30th Anniversary Collection - SOLD

freejazz

SOLD - thanks, Bill

ICTUS Records 30th Anniversary Boxed Set (1976-2005)

Here is a beautifully curated set of music form percussionist, Andrea Cenfazzo and his Italian improvised music label, Ictus.

Designed by Andrea, the set is housed in a nice mid-form size, rich blue outer box with gold printing, that opens to a beautiful, but more modest-sized, yet printed on much heavier paper than the larger FMP sets, book with historical photos and information of the enclosed cd sessions. The 12cds are in lovely high-quality, recycled art paper (mostly in natural brown, burgundy and blue tones), highlighted by photos by Andrea. What sounds like a vanity projuct is surprisingly in both music quality and diversity.

Artists include Steve Lacy (often), Derek Bailey, Evan Parker, ROVA Saxophone Quartet, La Donna Smith, Alvin Curren, Lester Bowie, Vinnie Golia and many more.

Will ship worldwide at actual cost of shipping and insurance.

Accept PayPal - no fee for US  - Please add 2% in Canada, Mexico and Worldwide.

Shipping is from Murrysville, PA - Pick-up is available

Thanks,

Scott Black

Edited by freejazz

16 minutes ago, Chuck Nessa said:

This is a very fine set. Happy to own one.

Hi Chuck

Darn nice seeing you pop-up on this. Heck, after the ride of the past five-years, I am just happy to be seeing anyone! Hope you are well.

As you would well recognize, it is easy to tell this was a labor of love. I forget who the ctitic was that said it reminded him of a gift held in a Japanese presentation box, but I agree.

All my best,

Scott (and Ellen)

1 hour ago, Hot Ptah said:

Hi Scott, this is Bill DeBauche. I bought many CDs from you on eBay about ten years ago. I will buy this set.

i will send you a private message.

Thanks, Bill so great to hear from you. Hope all is wonderful. Will message you. Best, Scott