LF One Calliope LP (Sessions, Live)

Stunning breakthrough: CAL-3023 that had been listed for years on Amazon for $1,048 was revised to $10.48. I immediately purchased it. Now I am looking for CAL-3025 (Candoli Brothers/Leroy Vinnegar) to complete my collection. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for the LP, although considerably less than $1,048. As an alternative I would like to borrow the LP to make a CDR. I would then return the LP and pay any costs both way. Come on someone out there in Organissimo- help me complete my collection!

I have been collecting Calliope label Sessions, Live LPs since 2012. I now have 34 of the 36 that were released. I am missing 2: CAL-3023 (Harry Babasin and Barney Kessel) and CAL-3025 (Candolis and Leroy Vinnegar). CAL-3023 is listed on Amazon for $1,048 which is a tad more than I would pay. I continually look on eBay and have listed my 2 missing LPs on Discogs with no results from either so far. Does anyone have any ideas where to look? I am willing to pay a reasonable amount (considerably less than $1,048) for either LP..

Edited by Stonewall15
correction.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...