Aftab

FS: Unopened Mobley and Turrentine Tone-Poets

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone. It’s been a while!

So I have 2 of the new Tone Poet LPs for sale. Both are still sealed in the original poly bags. 

Prices include shipping to US address. 

(claimed) Hank Mobley - Poppin’ - $20 - *note - there is a 2 inch split on the top center of gatefold where the record must have broken through during shipping. 

(Claimed) Stanley Turrentine - Comin’ Your Way - $25. - *note - Poly bag torn open 2 inches or so on top left. Everything else intact. 

PM me if interested.

The story (if you’re interested). I ordered Poppin’ from amazon, and when it arrived I noticed the aforementioned split. Me, being picky, requested to exchange it, and amazon obliged. However, they sent me the Turrentine instead (it has a Poppin’ barcode sticker on the poly bag). When I contacted them to explain what was going on, they refunded me my money and told me to keep the records. A very unexpected outcome. Since Mobley is one of my faves I’d like to get a pristine copy of Poppin’, but if the split doesn’t bother you this is a deal for you. The Turrentine I just don’t want, so I figured I’d make it available to someone else who might and save them a little. 

I hope everyone is doing well during this kind of surreal time. Thanks for reading. 

Edited by Aftab
Item sold

4 minutes ago, Aftab said:

Hey everyone. It’s been a while!

So I have 2 of the new Tone Poet LPs for sale. Both are still sealed in the original poly bags. 

Prices include shipping to US address. 

Hank Mobley - Poppin’ - $20 - *note - there is a 2 inch split on the top center of gatefold where the record must have broken through during shipping. 

Stanley Turrentine - Comin’ Your Way - $25. - *note - Poly bag torn open 2 inches or so on top left. Everything else intact. 

PM me if interested.

The story (if you’re interested). I ordered Poppin’ from amazon, and when it arrived I noticed the aforementioned split. Me, being picky, requested to exchange it, and amazon obliged. However, they sent me the Turrentine instead (it has a Poppin’ barcode sticker on the poly bag). When I contacted them to explain what was going on, they refunded me my money and told me to keep the records. A very unexpected outcome. Since Mobley is one of my faves I’d like to get a pristine copy of Poppin’, but if the split doesn’t bother you this is a deal for you. The Turrentine I just don’t want, so I figured I’d make it available to someone else who might and save them a little. 

I hope everyone is doing well during this kind of surreal time. Thanks for reading. 

I would like that Turrentine.

PM coming.