What's Your Favorite Episode Of

JSngry

Mine was unquestionably the one where Pee Wee lip-synched to Bob Hope's record of "That Certain Feeling" and then he played wiht his giant underpants and then some more stuff happened and somehow they had a slumber party and Miss Yvonne gave Ricardo the look and they read a book called "Part Time Dog" and then Jambi married Pee Wee to a bowl of fruit salad and then some more stuff happened.

Man, that was some wack shit!

Jambi married Pee Wee to a bowl of fruit salad

Definitely one of my all-time favorite moments!

But my favorite episode (Season 1 or 2? not sure) was when Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne) was nervous about his upcoming date with Miss Yvonne, so PeeWee volunteered to play "Miss Yvonne" on a practice date! At the end of the evening, on PeeWee's doorstep, Cowboy Curtis leaned in for a kiss. PeeWee held up his hand in classic "talk-to-the-hand" mode and gushed, in his falsetto voice, "We've had such a lovely time -- let's not spoil it!"

Hey, it put Laurence Fishburne and Phil Hartman on the map.

And Natasha Lyonne as Opal, one of the little playhouse-neighbor-kids. And S. Epatha Merkerson (now the matronly Lieutenant Van Buren of Law & Order) as Reba the mail lady. And Benicio Del Toro as the dog-faced boy.

paulreubensleno3.jpg