Jump to content

F7b5

Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

F7b5's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  • One Year In
  • One Month Later
  • Week One Done
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter Rare

Recent Badges

  1. Hey everyone, it's been a while since my last post, and a lot has happened in the meantime: Multilingual site: OpenRealb is now available in several languages, in case English isn't your go-to. Revamped chart layout: charts should now display better on both mobile and desktop. There's still work to do, but it's a lot more mature than before. New website design: more ergonomic on mobile and desktop, now with a dark mode, and it should feel more natural and polished overall. Programmable metronome: enter a tune's form, or any custom form, and it follows along. It should be accurate, but let me know if you try it! Accounts and chart editor: create an account to write chord charts directly on the website. You can access all of that from the homepage. Please, let me know if you have any feedbacks! Here are some screenshots:
  2. Hello everyone, A new feature is now available: you can now view sheet music offered by different retailers directly from the song page. I also plan to add transcription books and more. -- @sgcim Yup, they're not yet perfect, I'll now focus on making them perfect. The rendering is quite a difficult part to get right, but I'll let you know when it's complete. Please let me know of any other feedback you might have!
  3. Hello everyone! It’s been a little while since my last update, so here’s a packed one for https://www.openrealb.com I’ve now linked the scores to more than 40,000 videos: transcriptions, backing tracks, live performances, studio recordings, tutorials, and more. The sidebar menu has been completely redesigned for smoother navigation and a much better video-watching experience. The homepage and search engine have also been reworked to be clearer and more comfortable, whether you’re on desktop or mobile. In short, lots of improvements! Feel free to share your feedback, here or directly on the site! As for the next updates (probably coming in early 2026): I plan a major rework of the core: scores, fonts, etc. to ensure perfect display on all devices Adding more songs to the score library Adding more relevant linked videos --- Thanks for the feedback. Yup, the enharmonic is not yet optimal ( though one could argue it's a nice challenge to practice reading unorthodox chords, and could help you becoming a stronger reader ). For sure I'll try to improve the tagging/categorisation of the tunes. As I said, I'll first focus on the rendering of the sheets, and once it's done, I'll add collaborative features as well as grow the repertoire. If you have other feedbacks, please don't hesitate !
  4. No you're not required to install an app. What you might see could be the PWA trigger: the site is installable on your mobile, but it's not required.
  5. Hello everyone, I’ve created a simple website that aggregates backing tracks, performance videos from youtube, and chord charts, all in one place. The site is completely free, and it will always stay that way. Feel free to check it out here: https://www.openrealb.com Any feedback is very welcome!
×
×
  • Create New...