Mackie Traktion Program - FREE

Herb

I got this today at the Blindman's Blues Forum, today is the last day for the free promotion to install the Mackie Tracktion Recording software for free. Here 'tis:

Mackie is offering Tracktion for free but the offer expires today (ie: December 31).

If you don't have any decent recording software or are using old software like Cool Edit Pro that doesn't have good support for VSTi or DXi plugins, then you really should give this a try. Although I use Cubase SX, which is an over $500 program, I have done projects in Tracktion and for a program that normally retailed for $140, it is on the level as Cubase SE or Cakewalk Home Studio XL. It is more than adequate enough to get yourself into home recording before wanting more. Best of all, it's free

Follow the instructions on this link: http://my.mackie.com/tracktionpromo2.asp to register your product, which takes it out of demo mode, and start enjoying.