TUBE DEALER FROM HELL

jazzhound

I attempted to buy a pair of tubes off this guy off EBAY. After sending me a single tube he attempted a bait and switch I guess hoping I would take anything. He didn't even send me those tubes! When I told him I was going to file a complaint with PayPal unless he sent me what I paid for he sent me abusive emails telling me he was not sending me any tubes cause I had "mouthed off"! And he would blacklist me with all the tube dealers he knew.

Fortunately I bought PayPals satisfaction guarantee which was a couple of bucks so I am not out the money. I have also found thru Audio Asylum others who have been ripped off by this guy.

Some advice for any yuds at there. If you find yourself dealing with a person who is the least bit evasive and who gives you pause; run like the hills! There is always another person to do business with. Never put up with any bullshit no matter how much you need the item, cause you will wind up being ripped off.

And never let a swindler get over on you!

that is my New Years Resolution. :angry: