Can I Get Some help?

HWright

This question is mainly for fans of British and Anglo-American folk music.

When I was in grade school my father would often listen to folk records while grading papers (he was a university professor) and sometimes I would sit in the room and listen to the records too. One such record is much on my mind these days but I can't figure out what it was. It was an album that had on it two Scottish songs "'Til the Weavers can ye go" and "Loch Loman." I thought it was by Jean Redpath but an inspection of my dad's collection (in its current condition) doesn't contain any Jean Redpath albums with those songs on them and further Jean Redpath research on the web hasn't helped either...The main thing I remember about the album I'm trying to identify is that it was sung by a woman and that on the two songs she sang with a very pronounced accent at times even singing in what may have been the Scotts version of Gaelic...

Anyone have any ideas? Is this a Jean Redpath album? or is it by some other singer?