FS: Fred Anderson

I donated 10 matted prints to Fred Anderson to sell at his benefit show this coming Friday at the Velvet Lounge. As many of you know, the city is going to bulldoze the Velvet in the near future and Fred, along with many other musicians are holding a benefit this Friday night to raise some cash to revamp some new digs.

I asked Fred to sign the 10 prints, which he did. I will offer them up to the first 10 folks that would like to help Fred and the many musicians he has helped through the years. These are 5x7 black & white images, which are matted to 11x14. The cost is $50.00 per print and includes shipping to any U.S. address. Every dime of each sale will go to Fred. Please PM me if you are interested. Any unsold prints will be returned to Fred to sell this coming Friday night.

Thanks!

Mark

This is one of two different images

Edited by sheldonm

Thanks for those who responded and helped out Fred Anderson :) ! I'll be heading out to Chicago sometime tomorrow and will unload the balance at the Velvet Lounge tribute show on Friday night. I'll post images on Saturday. Hope to see some of you there. If you are going, send me a pm by noon tomorrow and maybe we can hook up at the show. I know Sal will be there; anyone else?

Thanks!

Mark