Giuffre- The Easy Way question

Guest mary mcgoon

Guest mary mcgoon

Did this CD come with an insert like the other discs in this series? The copy I got didn't have one.

Usually it's a reproduction of the back cover of the LP jacket or of the inside gatefold if the LP was issued that way. With this record it's easy to read the notes on the back of the digipak so I thought maybe they didn't bother...

or do I have to return it?

Thanks.

For reasons that I don't remember, I pre-ordered this from Amazon in Germany awhile ago and it came in about two weeks ago, it does have the insert with it.

A German translation. or just an English translation of the English, like in the Hodges?

For reasons that I don't remember, I pre-ordered this from Amazon in Germany awhile ago and it came in about two weeks ago, it does have the insert with it.

A German translation. or just an English translation of the English, like in the Hodges?

Its in english and its just a blow-up of the printed material on the back of the mini LP sleeve.

Some of the previous issues in this series didnot have an insert either. I believe the insert is lacking when the text on the back is easily readable.

I believe you're right, couw, and I've got to agree with that logic. Why kill more trees if you can already read the back just fine?