FS: The Ganelin Trio - Non Troppo (hatART CD6059)

I have a copy of this (hatART CD 6059, 1990 - has Ancara da Capo I and II, recorded in 1980 and Non Troppo I and II, with slight editing to make everything fit on a disc, recorded in 1982) and was wondering how much it'd be worth, but couldn't find much info online. The disc itself is in pretty good shape whereas the booklet shows its wear and has a slight tear in one of the corners.

Would this be of interest to anyone?

I bought one on Ebay very recently, for $13.5, but it was a disc from the infamous avant garde jazz collection where the owner had cut the spine from the back cover to store the CDs and booklets without jewel cases. I bought it for the music only, but this flaw certainly held off many collectors from bidding on it.

Edited by Claude

Amir - Thanks for the information. I already have enough very good albums Ganelin put out on Leo, but was still hyped when I saw this so picked it up without thinking twice. It's a good set but not on the level of their best albums on Leo, I think. Anyway, $12 is not much so let me keep it for the time being, might actually grow on me.

edit: Oops, Claude I think we posted almost simultaneously, thank you, too, for sharing that bit of info. How do you like the set?

Edited by gnhrtg