Conan OBrien- Street of Dreams

The other night, before the muscial number, Conan's staff put together a still of Round Midnight and Take Five in the background and Grant Green's Street of Dream cover in front. The street signs had block printing of Conan's name with Max Weinberg's group, on the top blue portion of the cover. The blue note insignia was still there.

I always enjoy Max's band's jazz references. When a jazz event occurs (such as a death), Max's band is right on top of it with a reference (ie Work Song when Nat passed)

The other night, before the muscial number, Conan's staff put together a still of Round Midnight and Take Five in the background and Grant Green's Street of Dream cover in front.  The street signs had block printing of Conan's name with Max Weinberg's group, on the top blue portion of the cover.  The blue note insignia was still there.

I always enjoy Max's band's jazz references.  When a jazz event occurs (such as a death), Max's band is right on top of it with a reference (ie Work Song when Nat passed)

Yeah, but that horn section! Out-o-tune.... Never been a fan of that band, especially considering...I love the show.