LF: Oakland Raiders Jerseys

Aftab

Kind of an odd request I know.

Here in Green Bay at various retail stores (Target, ShopKo, etc) they sell Packers jerseys that are around $30 and have the player's name and number on the back, number on the front and team logo on the side. They have a red or white NFL tag where the size tag would be. They have 8-10 of the marquee players represented with one of these jerseys.

I have a feeling that these jerseys are made for all the teams because I have seen other team jerseys of the exact same style online.

I was wondering if anyone in the Bay Area would be able to pick up 2 Size Large Oakland Raiders jerseys of this style for me - Kerry Collins #5 and LaMont Jordan #34 - as these aren't available here (wonder why :) ) or online anywhere I've seen. I'm not even sure these are available at all, but just putting this out there in case they are. I'll gladly reimburse to you all costs and include a jazz oriented thank you.

I'm including a picture of a Randy Moss jersey of this style as a visual reference to what I'm talking about.

Lemme know if you can help me out - thank you in advance.

B000B6NWU8.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Edited by Aftab

http://store.raiders.com/

There's also at least one retail outlet in the East Bay. Ken Stabler, Jim Otto, Biletnikoff...man, they got 'em all.

To be honest, I'm not sure that they have the precise items you seek. For personal reasons, I would encourage you to try to find legit items, rather than backroom knockoffs. The Raiders are, unlike the Packers to the best of my knowledge, privately owned.

Edited by BeBop

http://store.raiders.com/

There's also at least one retail outlet in the East Bay.  Ken Stabler, Jim Otto, Biletnikoff...man, they got 'em all.

To be honest, I'm not sure that they have the precise items you seek.  For personal reasons, I would encourage you to try to find legit items, rather than backroom knockoffs.  The Raiders are, unlike the Packers to the best of my knowledge, privately owned.

I believe they are legit, as they have the nfl logo and are sold at major retailers - the Packers prosecute those who sell knock-offs, and there hasn't been any trouble with these from what I undersatand. They are just a more budget conscious way of wearing jerseys of your favorite players. :)

Target has them online, just not the players I'm looking for.

Thanks for the info.