New BMG Discount Code

jbb

GOOD LUCK-

They usually don't let you use their one day sales (55% off) to order box sets as they indicate that they are already discounted.

Let us know if you DO get the discount.

FWIW, you usually can do better than this Offer....

It's no huge bargain since their list prices are often inflated ($17-18 for RVG)

GOOD LUCK-

They usually don't let you use their one day sales (55% off) to order box sets as they indicate that they are already discounted.

Let us know if you DO get the discount.

FWIW, you usually can do better than this Offer....

It's no huge bargain since their list prices are often inflated ($17-18 for RVG)

I haven't even looked at the box sets yet, but some 2-cd sets are showing up cheaper than at yourmusic.

I'd like to use this as an opportunity to pick up some multidisc sets at a better price than offered at yourmusic.  Any suggestions?

Is this possible? Given prices of 17.98/disc, 55% off only amounts to $8.01/disc which is still substantially higher than the yourmusic price.

Guy

It's not cheaper on single CDs, but some doubles (i.e., Miles at Fillmore East ($10.79), Bill Frisell East/West ($8.09)) are showing up cheaper than at yourmusic. Not a huge savings, but every bit helps.

Here's one--Dave Brubeck, For All Time--$30 on yourmusic, but $18 at bmg with the sale!

Alright--I stand down on this one--that's my regular BMG price, and no shipping and handling discount is available on it. But the 2CD sets are discounted w/no shipping. So, any suggestions?