Mosaic King Cole Trio Question

Ragu

For a while I have owned Discs 7,8,9 & 10 of the King Cole Trio Mosaic-they came in a Double Size Jewel case. Thanks to Kevin B here, I recently purchased more of the set. I got Discs 1 & 2 (each in regular singlular cases) and Discs 3,4,5 & 6 and Discs 11,12,13 & 14-each group in the Double Size Jewel cases, plus the booklet and box. So I have almost a complete set...but what I can't figure out is how they all fit in there. If I put the 3 Double Size Jewel cases and the 2 single CDs in there, they seem to take up all the room in the plastic insert in the box, with the booklet fitting under the CD plastic tray.

So..how would the other discs fit in there? Is the Box I have with Nat on the cover, perhaps smaller than most? Do I have a lousy sense of space.

Any help would be appreciated, and I know it's a long shot but if anybody has Discs 15-18 they want to sell, let me know!

There are two equally sized boxes that slide into the large slipcase. The first has the booklet and the 1st two cds in single cases. The 2nd box contains the rest in 4 double sized cases with 4 cds in each.

Good luck finding the rest!

Edited by tatifan

Similarly, there are 27 LPs divided into two boxes, one containing the 64 page booklet. These fit into the larger slipcase. This is a big and heavy set!

Zeno

Edited by Zeno