Sinatra with Buddy Rich & Count Basie Big Band Sessions CD

SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE.

This is a rare, limited edition Frank Sinatra cd. Very limited quantities. Once they are gone. They are gone forever! This cd was a private circulated cd and now near being completely sold out. Encore Records 1004

Frank Sinatra - "Big Band Session" .. Live! An exciting collection of live performances. Including rarely peformed songs and arrangements. 20 tracks in all. Total time 62:51

The first 11 tracks are with The Count Basie Orchestra 1965. They include; Get Me To The Church On Time, Luck Be A Lady, I Only Have Eyes For You, Ive Got You Under My Skin, You Make Me Feel Feel So Young, Easy To Remember, Fly Me To The Moon, Please Be Kind, The gal That Got Away, Everybody has The Right To Be Wrong, Too Marvelous For Worlds

Tracks 12-20 are with The Buddy Rich Orchestra 1984. Tracks are; LA Is My Lady, The best Of Everything, How Do You Keep The Music Playing, Come Rain or Come Shinw, The lady Is A Tramp, Heres That Rainy Day, Pennies From Heaven, Until The Real Thing Comes Along, Heres To The Band