"Dolphy Project" at the Iridium 8/26-31

robviti

I'm returning to the city on Labor Day weekend, and one of the shows I'm planning to attend is the "Dolphy Project" at the Iridium. This "tribute" band is comprised of Eric Reed, Gary Bartz, Jeremy Pelt, Stefon Harris, Robert Hurst, and Rodney Green. Has this outfit performed together before? If so, has anyone heard them?

I'm returning to the city on Labor Day weekend, and one of the shows I'm planning to attend is the "Dolphy Project" at the Iridium. This "tribute" band is comprised of Eric Reed, Gary Bartz, Jeremy Pelt, Stefon Harris, Robert Hurst, and Rodney Green. Has this outfit performed together before? If so, has anyone heard them?

Sorry, haven't heard them, but thanks for the heads up! Any word on the cost? Iridium can be pretty pricey.

It's $25, but that doesn't seem too much for a band like this. The Vanguard is charging $30 for Motion, Lovano, and Frisell the same week. In addition to these performances, I plan to take in shows by Peter Bernstein and the Toshiko Akiyoshi Orchestra. I'm in for a helluva great jazz weekend! :party: