LF:Art Pepper Complete Galaxy

marcoliv

dear members,

i have a friend who is coming down to Rio in March so i would like to seize the opportunity and get Pepper's Complete Galaxy boxset.

anyone willing to unload this or having any lead to find it at a decent price please let me know :)

many thanks as usual

Marcus

This is a terrific box set. There was one offered on ebay recently at $138 buy-it-now price. I don't know if it sold or not. I'll check my local stores, Marcus, to see if they've got a copy.

Some time in the 5 hours since my post the set has disappeared. Someone got themselves a pretty nice deal!

You could say that again. :w

I've regretted not pulling the trigger on this one during the last big Zweitausendeins sale many times since then, and figured I wasn't going to run across a better deal any time soon. I appreciate the heads-up, even if my wallet doesn't!

• 2 weeks later...

I was expecting this to show up any day now, but it's not to be. Looks like the seller didn't really have it in stock after all - I just got the following from Paypal:

xxxxxxxx has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment.

Please do not reply to this email. Email sent to this address cannot be answered.

Message From Seller:

Please accept our sincerest apologies, there have been multiple problems with your order in our warehouse and we are now unable to fulfill it. Rather than to continue to hold your money without shipping the product, we are issuing a full refund.

:(

Bummer! :(

There were 2 available when I ordered on Tues. 2/27 and I paid immediately. They said they ship within 1-3 days and I was wondering when I'd get a shipping notice when the mailman brought it to my door the following Friday! I got the notice that they'd shipped it about 4-5 days after I received it. Weird. :blink:

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. :(