Leonard Cohen Reissues

HWright

Has anyone checked out the new Leonard Cohen reissues of his first three albums? (I haven't seen a thread on this...apologies if I missed it) I found copies of them at a B&N here in Washington, DC. Each disc comes with lyrics, extra photos and an introductory essay.

The first album has two bonus tracks not previously released ("Store Room" and "Blessed is the Memory"); the second and third albums have one alternate take each but no new songs. Although it has been rumored that "Priests" (recorded by Judie Collins and Richie Havens according to Wikipedia) was cut around the time of the second album, it does not appear as a bonus track. Perhaps it was never recorded or is lost. Anyone know anything about this?

The discs have "made in the EU" stickers on them and may be imports, although there is conflicting information about this on line. This was the first time I saw any of these discs in the area.

No word on future LC titles from Legacy. Their website seems to be down. I for one would like to see "Live Songs" and especially my favorite "New Skin..." remastered.