I have some giclee prints of other artists from allposters.com. They are *very* high quality, but are also a pit pricey ($100 to $200). If you wait, allposters has frequent sales - sometimes as much as 33% off everything.

Thanks. I am willing to pay more for "quality" but will check them out.

I think you will be happy with their stuff. I have a giclee print of a Pollack from them that looks shockingly like the real thing (the original was on loan to the Guggenheim last year so I got to compare). I also have a Picasso giclee print in my kitchen that has been mistaken for a watercolor by a couple guests. I recall the prints being just under $200 each.

I also think that the "Prints on Demand" service offered by the major local museums is generally high quality. The Neue has a lot of Klimt, so I can check their shop the next time I am in the area if you like. Too bad I didn't know you were looking for Klimt prints earlier today, as I was just at the Neue this afternoon.

Looks like they carry stock from the same manufacturers, but have a better selection than allposters. Thanks for that link - I still have a little wall space in the bedroom!

PS: The serigraph prints are also very, very good. I have a couple of those as well.

Edited by J Larsen