"Return" to Abaco Island, Bahamas

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found this on youtube. Someone took a video of the road leading to Hole in the Wall. Our logging road appeared to be more overgrown on the bottom than this road, though there is more growth here on the sides and above. We didn't have fronds hitting the windshield.

Edited by connoisseur series500

I can't identify the blue hole where these guys dive, because there are several of them in Abaco, but the logging road they took to get there is similar to ours. In fact, I was also hoping to find one of these blue holes while driving south. I was told that one of the logging roads would take us to it, but there were no markings, so you'd have to luck out and select the right road if you are to locate it.

I can't identify the blue hole where these guys dive, because there are several of them in Abaco, but the logging road they took to get there is similar to ours. In fact, I was also hoping to find one of these blue holes while driving south. I was told that one of the logging roads would take us to it, but there were no markings, so you'd have to luck out and select the right road if you are to locate it.

This was the next thing I was going to ask you about! Great recount Paul. It is such a great island, left to its own accord. Thinking about development on that island is sickening.

• 5 months later...