"Perdido" on _Bopland_

ladenso1

I recently became aware that the great Los Angeles Elks Memorial Concert of July 5, 1947 (relying on memory; I think that's the correct date) was reissued fairly recently as a 3 CD set, titled _Bopland_, and that it contains a 20 minute-or-so jam on "Perdido", never previously issued.

If anyone could give a personnel listing for that track I'd really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

The liner notes to Bopland has this personnel for 'Perdido':

Wild Bill Moore, Gene Montgomery, tenor, Russ Freeman, piano, probably Shifty Henry, bass, probably Leroy Gray, drums.

Sort of what I suspected. Thanks Brownie!

I saw _Black California, Vol. 2_ lying around today, so checked out its liner notes. That two LP set contains a side-length "What is This Thing Called Love?" from the Elks Concert, with the personnel that Brownie provided. In addition, Bob Porter wrote: "Discographers will want to note that there are two more performances from this evening. There is a long rambling "Perdido" by this group where a third tenor player (not Dexter or Wardell) joins the proceeding..."

Has anyone who's heard this noticed that third tenor?