Cheap Storyville/Jazz Unlimited cds on Amazon

A seller call Grooves Inc has a group of new Storyville and Jazz Unlimited titles listed at 4.49 each. Many of them are out of print (Warne Marsh/Lee Konitz, for instance) and some are doubles. I managed to fill a few holes and I thought you guys would want to be aware of their availability. Do a search for "Storyville" and then sort by price.

I hope that you were able to get your order filled. I tried ordering the two Marsh/Konitz cds and got two separate emails saying that they discovered that the cds were "damaged", and as they were the last ones they had in stock they've had to cancel the order. Let's just say I'm somewhat sceptical.

The seller's feedback ranking was relatively low also. That's why I backed off ordering a few items.

I hope that you were able to get your order filled. I tried ordering the two Marsh/Konitz cds and got two separate emails saying that they discovered that the cds were "damaged", and as they were the last ones they had in stock they've had to cancel the order. Let's just say I'm somewhat sceptical.

I got the same message on one of the titles I ordered. Just for giggles I sent a reply email that I would be willing to accept the damaged article so long as it was playable. They said they were unable to ship the damaged item - which was what I had suspected.

I got exactly the same message on a Jimmy Rowles Storyville cd I ordered.