After Thanksgiving Bargains?

Tjazz

Sounds vaguely familiar, Greg, but I'm not sure I know where Schoolkids is. What street is it on?

Used to visit the Allied Record Exchange there as well but stopped since they suck as far as jazz holdings go.

Schoolkids is now called Schoolkids IN EXILE, because one of the guys from the original Schoolkids split off (acrimoniously, I believe) and opened his own store in the basement of Bivouac, the outdoor gear/clothing store on State, across from the diag. You have to go into Bivouac and then down some stairs. That way he doesn't have to pay the outrageous rent that other stores with their own storefronts have to. I try to check there first before I buy something, because his prices are usually tough to beat

my favorite part of the whole wal-mart stampede incident - wal-mart has the best day in company history (over 1 billion + in sales), and they offer to "hold" a $29 dvd player for the woman.

i'm glad to be an american.

I thought the woman was still holding the DVD box, as they picked her off the ground. :rolleyes: