First 50 issues of Signal to Noise magazine

John B

I've got a complete set of Signal to Noise magazine from the first issue up through issue #50 that could use a new home.

I'm looking to clear out some space in my house as my son's toys are taking up more and more room and I haven't been reading the back issues all that often.

I'm not looking to make any money on this. I'm hapy to send them to the new home for the cost of postage and packing materials. If no one here is interested I'll try listing the set on ebay but thought I'd offer them here first.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

EDIT - These are now gone.

Edited by John B

Call me 'curious'. If no one else here is especially interested, I'd probably love to take a gander at them.

And there're at least three board members here in KC, and collectively I'm sure we'd all love to peruse them.

FYI, here's (apparently) what all is in them...

www.signaltonoisemagazine.org/backissues.html

But if anyone else is seriously interested in them, feel free to jump in and scoop them up -- my interest is probably more cursory.

Edited by Rooster_Ties

These are now gone. I do have four or five single issues left (somehow I ended up with doubles when I subscribed and bout back issues) that I'd be willing to send for postage.

If anyone is interested let me know. I can share which issues they are when I am back home tonight or tomorrow.